Friday, April 17, 2009

Beach Day..

Today was many Fridays that we go out to the beach with some friends. The wind was NOT cooperating today, so we didn't get to stay very long. I did put Brennen down in the sand and he actually didn't have a cow like last time. I put his Crocs on him today instead of his flip-flops and I think that did the trick. With the high winds, we decided to go to the mall and shop instead. Here is a picture of the boys on the drive home from the mall. I guess I wore them out.







One last unrelated thing. Brennen stole my water bottle and took off. He didn't think I saw him, but I thought it was too funny. He is standing their watching his new Baby Einstein tape, with his shirt half off, downing my water as fast as possible. He drank that whole bottle of water and barely made a mess. I was impressed!



Oh No He caught me taking pictures...

No comments: