Monday, January 31, 2011

Randomness...

I started school again..Booo! The first week I missed 3 days because the boys were out with the flu. Surprisingly enough I never got it!! SHOCKER! This is the suppose to be the most difficult semester. So far I can agree! We have double the classes, double the work-load and a 12 hour clinical day on THursdays. Yes I have to be in the hospital from 6:30a to 6:30p...Ya some days I wonder what the HECK I'm thinking, but I get to go into a surgery and work in the nursery with the little babies and labor & delivery. Those are my top 3 so I won't list the other things I get to do b/c I'm just super excited for these 3 and look forward to those 12 hour days.

This movie...My kids are in love. A month after Christmas and we still watch it once a day. Usually in the evenings when mommy is trying to cook or clean or study....The boys have been so good at entertaining themselves for mommy to get done what she needs


Both boys can spell their name...It goes a little something like this. Imagine the ... as a pause

B..R..E..NN..E.N HENRY

B..R..A..........E..D..E..N HENRY

For the longest time Braeden would spell his name B..R...A...D..Y TURKEY! He knew it was wrong and he knew how to spell his name but he would do this to pester mommy! Brennen can spell both of their names and is my little over achiever.

Both boys are going to play t-ball this year!! SCARY! We sign up on February 5th and add another thing to our list!

Both the boys are growing like weeds. This morning alone Brennen ate 3 count them 3 cereal bars. The child is eating me out of cereal bars. Braeden ate 2. That is a box people b/c I ate 1 measly cereal bar.
The other night for Supper Braeden ate 3 servings..I'm telling you they eat more than me and I eat a LOT. And chocolate or strawberry milk...Ya we have gone through a gallon of milk since I went to the grocery store yesterday evening. A box of cereal bars, and a gallon of milk a day! I might need to find a j..o...b!!

We are looking for a new house again...We are still in the bind of whether to buy or not. It scares me a little since we will probably not be here in 3 years, but dang rent is wayy more expensive and it goes NO WHERE!! We'll see

Valentines..I'm not waiting till the last minute like last year and totally forget about everything! I even already have everything ordered! Super proud of myself

The boys are going to have a sports theme birthday. Still looking for ideas, but they want basketball soccer ball and baseball oh and a football cake. Yes, 4 different ones!

Brennens birthday list goes a little like this: A car (A real one), a phone and not some little phone..One like mommys and it needs a case too (Iphone), and a basketball goal. Yes you would have thought the child was turning 16 with this list. Seriously...A car already? ONe that you can drive that is as big as mommys?? Really?

Braeden's list is a football, basketball goal, and a tv. A little more like a 4 year olds list. But come-on I need to win the lottery soon..Especially before these kids turn 16, then when they go to college. Geez!!

Toy Story 3..Oh yes we want that movie b/c we have watched 1 and 2 so much we can tell you every word. I think the boys might watch a little too much tv. But when they go to pre-school all day to learn and mommy is in school..tv is what we do in the evenings after supper.

And I think that is all for now..Random just like I warned ya. No pic's b/c I just don't take as many anymore. I really need to get in the habbit of taking more like the good ole' times!!


No comments: