Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sick Day Numero 2

Ok so we are still home with fever (Braeden) and tummy aches (Brennen). I just have to say that although these kids say they don't feel good I believe they are pulling a fast one on my b/c they do NOT act sick. It takes me back to the days when we stayed home all day with no where to be or no time schedule to follow. It was just us 3 most of the days in Florida and although some days I thought I would go cuuurazyyy, I miss it! I miss being a stay at home mommy and just hanging out all day. I love the boys day care, and they have helped the kids grow soooo soooo much and teach them things I could not...But these sick days are nice. I remember why my blog was updated so much before...Because I had time to just hang out and not have to read 20 chapters a week, or go to class or clinical. I was just here and it was awesome!! Here is a little highlight of the day...

Disclaimer..I don't know what the Abilene water does to my hair, but seriously the 2 times I've lived here this has happened to me...UGH.

Brennen is sitting in my lap and he looks at me and says, "Mommy you have a marshmallows in your hair". Oh yes I have a marshmallow spot in my hair from my scalp peeling.

WE have filled our days with monster chasing, dinosaur singing and hanging out in our tent....Best medicine EVER!!




No comments: