Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Mom of the Year Look

Ok, so I know I have posted a lot today...That's what happpens when I don't update stuff for a month. Err...O well. I just had to write about how Brennen got me the Mom of the Year look. The boys and I went to the grocery store yesterday by ourselves. This is an adventure within itself, most of the time by the end I'm worn out, the boys are grouchy and we just need to get out of the store. So I'm in the meat department and both the boys are sitting in the front of the cart (VERY CLOSE TOGETHER=BAD IDEA)...We had already navigated away from the car part and well I needed them contained. Sooo...Braeden had been playing w/ some McCormick spice that I got and all of a sudden Brennen decided he needed it. That is the way Brennen works..He wants something and he takes it. Sometimes Braeden is whatever and sometimes he gets mad. Well he got mad this time. So I'm sitting in the meat department and all of a sudden Braeden tries to grab it back and Brennen goes balistic...He starts hitting Braeden over the head with the spice and they are both screaming at the top of their lungs...So this lady walks by and she just gives that terrified look like oh my gosh I can't believe her she is the worst mother ever. Yup I got it...Good thing she didn't say anything or I might have gone nuts...I decided that anything else on the list could wait and we were outta there. Sooo I received my 1st look...That I actually noticed. So, please vote me the mother of the year this year!! =]

No comments: