Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Potty Training

Well against my will, my babies are growing up. They have decided that they no longer want to wear diapers. They take them off all the time and have decided to pee everywhere. I'm tired of cleaning pee and I'm going to have to anyways, so we went to the store today and got "big boy" undies, a stool and a chair. They are not getting it AT ALL. They love that they can throw fish in the potty, and play in the bathroom, but they are just not getting it. Is it too early?? I don't know, but they refuse to wear diapers so why not just keep giving it a try???? I'm going to stay calm, very very calm. HAHA If you are looking into buying stocks I would go with Goldfish and tide. We are going to the potty every 15 minutes and haven't had a success yet. Just lots of fish down the potty.

No comments: