Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I know I know

It has been longer than a day and I promised pictures! I tried to upload them one-by-one from our mac but it is NOT working. I will have to wait until we get to Abilene so I can get back on livewriter. It's a lot easier that way anyways...All the pics at once!

I thought I would tell everyone what Brennen learned the past couple of days while I went to Abilene to clean out the house and he stayed with Grammie, Stephy & Grandma.

My mom was going to put on her pajamas. Brennen was adamant on going in the room with her so she didn't think anything about it. She took off her shirt trying to turn her back to Brennen.
Brennen: Grammie, what's that???
Mom trying to avoid the subject hurries and puts on her shirt and is like what?
Brennen: That right there and is pointing
Mom: it's my titty!
Brennen: like a titty baby? (We are really big on babies right now b/c of Steph & Avery).
Mom: Brennen, who has called you a titty baby?
Brennen without even thinking: "T".

"T" has called everyone a titty baby for as LONG as I can remember. I remember her calling me one! So now Brennen thinks you have titty babies! HAHA I told them he was wayyy confused b/c you should call them boobies!

For the past couple of days Brennen has decided that pants are called panties! I tried to explain to him that they are Pants, that boys wear underwear underneath and girls wear panties. He was sooo strong that they were called panties so I had given up. About a week later we are getting ready one morning and he looked at me and goes, these are my pants, not panties. I said yes that's right they are pants. He goes ya girls wear panties and I'm not a girl! Too funny! I said is Mommy a girl? Yes Is Brennen a girl? No Is Braeden a girl? No Is daddy a girl? Yes...HAHA I had to explain that mommy was the only girl. And I still think he is confused!

Have I mentioned we are moving! YAY!! We found a house in Abilene and are moving this week! I decided to make a short trip down before we left for Florida to get all our stuff. I wanted to bleach everything! Ya I'm a freak, but I can't stand others germs! :) We hope to leave for FL on Saturday and be back by Monday. It's going to be a LONG 3 days so the boys are going to stay with Nanny. It's the longest I have ever left the boys and it's a little scary!!

When I was leaving I was trying to tell the boys that I had to run to Abilene and would be back the next day. I had to take a refrigerator so they were all excited. I told them I was taking the refrigerator to Abilene and they both automatically said to Addi's house??? I had to explain that we had our own house in Abilene and Addi had her own house. Brennen looks at me and asked if it was for Mommy and Braeden and Brennen AND DADDY! I told him yes and he said even daddy??? He was sooo excited! The boys are getting really good at putting 2 and 2 together! We have been talking a LOT about moving and how we will go to a different school. I keep trying to explain that we will be at school with Addi and we will make new friends. I ask them if they are excited and they scream YES but I'm still worried. I don't know how they will do with all the changes coming at once! I can't believe how much their mind is changing once we turned 3! It's crazy.

We have worked on potty training since October. Ya 6 LONNNNNGGGGG months of frustration. Both the boys have been accident free since their 3rd birthday, until today! Braden had 3 accidents 3!!! I'm starting the think he does it to punish me! He was doing soooo good so I don't know what it will be like tomorrow or when I leave for 3 days!

Ok, lots of mumbo jumbo but we are busy busy right now and I wanted to get everything in writing that I could think of! Pictures will come as sooooon as we get internet working in Abilene!


2 comments:

Tara said...

Your boys are so funny! We are gonna miss them at daycare! I know that you have got to be so ready to be in Abilene and with Beau! I hope that they take the move well and we'll miss y'all here! {and tell your mom to keep those titty babies to herself. :) }

Stephanie said...

The boys crack me up! I am excited for you and your new house!