Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Braeden & Brennen

Did I really just type 4??  Yes 4 years have passed and the boys birthdays just get more fun!  This year we had their birthday party at PrimeTime here in town.  We originally wanted a sports-themed party, but once we got booked at PrimeTime it was all under the sea.  So we went with sports-filled cupcakes for school and I made a octopus and shark for the party!  I have to say I just LOVE making their birthday cakes each year.  I didn’t make them last year since we were living with dad but I really enjoyed getting back into it even if half my decorating things were packed up and ready to move to the new house!  We had a great time and had a great turn out.  It is so awesome being surrounded by family and friends!  I love living in Texas again!!

 

No comments: