Monday, June 27, 2011

Yes, I realize I’m a horrible Blogger..

I have been trying to think of reasons why I just can NOT seem to find time to blog and honestly there are a LOT.  Facebook being one of them because with it, everyone knows everything about me every day.  Honestly I let them but it’s kinda a scary thought.  This blog was originally started to keep all the family updated on the boys when we lived in Florida…Well now that the entire family is on Facebook and we live 3 hours away there isn’t much updating because they are very much a part of our lives.  The second reason is because with school I honestly have only found time to spend with the boys when I’m not reading.  Never thought my brain could handle as much as it has been given in the past year.  It’s still a scary thought that I will be responsible for someones life!  CRAZY.  We get the summer off minus 2 weeks in July but I have just recently landed an awesome opportunity to gain lots of experience so off to work I go in a paid internship.  Yes I said paid.  Momma is finally gonna get paid something and not paying for it!  Really it’s not much but it’s something that mommy hasn’t done in years!!  Yes I said I haven’t had a job in years!  Kinda crazy between being a stay at home mommy for 2 years working on my business degree then going to nursing school..I’m really ready just to have a normal job and a paycheck!!  And I’m sure Beau is too!!  =]  Let’s see what else…Oh ya I’ve been horrible about taking pictures.  Only during the major events do I take my camera..All the other times it’s usually on my iPhone that now has a cracked screen that I’m desperately asking everyone for my birthday in 2 weeks to donate to the fund!!  And speaking of iPhones it wasn’t me that broke it..It was Braeden and I only had my cover off for 48 hours while my husband has never had a cover and mine 48 hours and broken..ANNOYING!  Ok anyways can someone tell me what my kids obsession is with playing games on the phone.  If you ever want kids to behave just give them the iPhone..seriously in restaurants they are awesome!  They got Nintendo DS’s for their birthday and by the time we have to keep up with those dag-gome stylus pen things it’s a full time job!  And we loose games because some genius decided to make a kids game with the smallest possible disk to put in there.  But anyways is 4 too young for a iTouch..HAHA JOKE!!  Maybe 5..Not really I didn’t win the lottery so I guess I will just have to let them play on my phone and run the risk of it falling.  AND I guess you will NEVER see my phone without a cover again.  So yes random and yes like 10 posts in 1 day that’s my style but hopefully it will get a little better.  Seriously the boys birthday in June..Really!!

No comments: