Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yes 2 days in a row!!

I always go on blog-spree's. I don't post for 6 months then I post every day for a week. Werid yes, but I guess I'm just procrastinating from what I really should be doing! Reading and Reading and oh ya did I mention reading stuff that is NOT interesting. Yes I wanna be a nurse but mental health/psychiatric is not my forte! I can't seem to stay motivated. I did forget to mention that I got to see a brain. Yes a human brain in the OR. IT WAS AWESOME! I also got to be in a c-section, play with some babies, and many other awesome things..It was an awesome experience this past semester but it also left me even more confused of what speciality I want to be in. I guess I have another year to decide...Until then we will all know that it will not be mental health and I will continue to procratinate on the 100's of pages I have to read by July 11. And the boys and I will have fun with the computer...




1 comment:

Amy Lynn said...

Hey, I thought psych wasn't my forte, either, but I'm a psych nurse! And, I love it!