Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Fishing & Swimming

Well this family is NOT a very good fishing family.  The boys have begged and begged Beau and I to take them fishing.  Although I would LOVE to buy a boat, we decided just to go to the little pond…And really I wouldn’t buy a boat to go fishing!  Anyways within 2 minutes of being there Brennen’s line was so tangled and broken that he just walked around in the heat.  Braeden decided to try to catch a fish and caught my leg with the hook, not just once but twice.  Needless to say I decided fishing was NOT for mommy and that it can be a boy bonding time from now on!  Unless we are on a boat in the middle of water, I have something to drink, and it’s not 100 degrees outside!!  =]

 

We have also loved going swimming all summer.  The first time we went this year Brennen stepped on a wasp.  Needless to say they have fixed the wasp problem and I’m trying to teach the boys how to swim so we can jump off that BIG diving board! 

 

No comments: